Saturday, December 22, 2012

Inspired by Fashion Contest Winners!

It is finally time to announce the winners of the Inspired by Fashion Nail Art Contest!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to come vote and support your favorites! I wish I could award a prize to each of these ladies and I thank them so much for participating! Here is a reminder of all the beautiful manicures...


Without further delay here are the winners...

Prize 1 winner chosen by your votes:

ENTRY #9: Natalie (Israel)http://nailzcraze.blogspot.com
Natalie received 43 votes or roughly one third of the total votes for her gorgeous geometric gradient design. Congratulations Natalie!

Prize 2 winner was picked by my boyfriend who originally suggested the theme for this challenge and so I decided it was only appropriate that he choose the winner. His pick and definitely one of my favorites is:
ENTRY #7: Diana (The Netherlands)http://dutch-diana.blogspot.nl
Congratulations Diana! By the way, I think it is really funny that Diana's boyfriend picked the dress for her inspiration and my boyfriend picked her as a winner. They must be on the same wavelength... ;)

Prize 3 which is yet to be determined, since I didn't anticipate having a 3rd prize, goes to the manicure which blew me away for the complexity, style and perfectly capturing the inspiration:
ENTRY #4: Marta (Canada) - http://www.chitchatnails.com
Congratulations Marta!

A big thank you to all the ladies who participated! I hope you had fun creating fashion inspired manicures. All of your gorgeous manicures have inspired me to start thinking of my next fashion inspired manicure!

Thank you to everyone who voted! I'm overwhelmed by the wonderful response and support you have shown these ladies. Some of you had a hard time choosing and I can definitely sympathize with that! So many wonderful manicures to choose from!

There is one more winner today and that is of the Zoya Toni and Natty Giveaway.
Congratulations Kate of Fishing4Beauty! And if anyone was wondering the answer to the bonus questions... my favorite Zoya polish is Kelly. Lots of you got it right! :D

Until next time! Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats winners! This was a great contest. I loved seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I ADORED the ladies' design, and I'm particularily glad that Marta's got noticed, too, because I felt it deserved many more votes :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this challenge. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!! Whoo Who. Before I voted I was going back and forth on #9 and #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thank you so much! I'm really overwhelmed by all the votes my design receive, I really appreciate this! Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! They were my top three choices as well. All the entries were wonderful, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo that is so great :) Thank you and your BF too :) I was gone all day so I just saw this. It so funny too, gonna tell and thank my bf too when he gets home from work :) And yeeeey congrats to Natalie and Marta too <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...