Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Stamping: Dots or Circles

It has been a while since I've done anything bright or neon-y, so for today's Sunday Stamping challenge in the group Adventures in Stamping I brought out my Color Club ElectroCandy collection. Since I can only handle neon in small doses, the challenge of dots or circles was the perfect fit.


I started out with a base of Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and using a dotting tool, randomly sprinkled dots of various colors from the Color Club collection. Six different colors to be exact. They are: Volt of Light (yellow), What a Shock! (green), Electro Candy (pink), Tangerine Scream (orange), Ultra Violet (violet), Pure Energy (blue). Then, since this is a stamping challenge, I stamped using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and the Mash plate Mash-43. I love how it turned out, but wish I had made the neon dots a bit bigger. They look puny underneath the large circles...



Here is what it looked like before the stamping. A little bit easier to see the dots and the randomness of it :)




I hope you enjoyed this manicure! I'd love to know what you think of it! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

29 comments:

  1. oooooh i adore this!! will have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is amazing! I will also have to try this out sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, unique design! One of the rare stamping designs that makes me think I might actually want to try stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it looks like nails apps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's perfect in every way :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I'm really impressed by your creativity in coming up with this design; it looks fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this mani!! I can't remember the last time I had a reaction to a mani.

    I was just looking at doing a circle stamping mani and didn't really know what to do with it. I hope you don't mind if I try this. HOLY HELL IT'S AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so beautiful!! love the effect the circles give it

    ReplyDelete
  9. The final result is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, it looks like nail stickers it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Gosh! I never expected such a response. You are all so sweet and I am so glad that you like it!

    If any of you try it (and I would be so honored if you would), send me a link! I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool manicure, I love the final look! You are supercreative, as usual! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally thought that this was one of those full nail stickers/nail foils salon-effect things.
    This is so absolutely brilliant!!!!

    You truly are a wonderful source of inspiration!
    AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ritterbraten, thank you so much! Making me blush :)

    @Marta, it does look like nail foils (although not intentionaly). I'm so glad that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this one so much! Well done! I have got to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing your result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this may be my favorite manicure I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Carolyn! I'm so excited to hear that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. First of all, I have to tell you, your nail blog is one of my favorites! I love this mani. It is so fun! I might try to duplicate it. You have the best ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @happylabs! I do hope you give it a try! It is really a simple and fun look. Thank you for your sweet comments about the blog! I'm so glad that you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...