Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zoya Lucy

I was a little worried about this color when I first saw the bottle, but I should have know that with Zoya I have nothing to worry about. Zoya's Lucy is a very sheer milky white that is perfect for french tips. It brightens up the nail for a nice alternative to the sheer pinks that commonly accompany french tips.

At first I swatched it all by itself, just to see what it would look like, since I do often just wear a nice sheer polish when I need something quick, clean and professional. This definitely meets the above criteria. This is three coats of the polish (no topcoat).


With it being so light, I wanted something to really contrast with it, so I painted the tips using Zoya Sam which was still conveniently on my table from yesterday's post and this mornings comparison fest :).
The silver line is using Essence Nail Art freestyle & tip painter. I need a bit more practice keeping a steady hand with that one, but overall I just love this combination!



And of course I had to know how it would look with a traditional french tip. I must say it did not disappoint.



Overall, this applied beautifully. It is very sheer as expected, but it works great for a nice clean french manicure. For those that don't mind the visible nail line, this can easily be worn on its own.

Brand: Zoya
Collection: Spa Essentials
Color Name/Number: Lucy ZP330

Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor free
Vegan friendly

That's all for now :)
Anutka

3 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...