Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Ulta Trip...

Yesterday I went to Ulta for the first time. Yes, you read it right. My very first time. Don't know why I have not gone before, but the fact remains. And truly I had not been all that tempted to go, until now. The only reason I even went yesterday was because I saw a few blog posts about Essence polishes... turns out they have some at Ulta. So off I went. I even came prepared with a pre-printed coupon.

I was not all that impressed with the Essence selection (doesn't even compare to what I have seen people blog about, but that's besides the point)...

So here is what I got...

Left to right: Essence Nail Art in Silver Surfer, Essence Underwater, China Glaze: Bogie, Midnight Mission, and Foxy. Essence nail art stickers in front.

For all of this (plus a lip gloss not shown) I paid $8.23. Still in shock myself... felt like I was stealing something as I was walking out of there, but no, they rang everything up... I checked!

The essence items were inexpensive to begin with, but were 50% off on top of that... hopefully this is because they'll be adding some fun new stuff soon! The China Glaze were on clearance for $2.99 each. Combine all of this with a $5 off on a $10 purchase coupon... and you start to feel like a thief, only legal :)

Needless to say, I will be making more trips to Ulta in the near future :D

Thanks for looking :)
Anutka

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had more cool places to pick up polishes from here!
    I have tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award x
    http://thenailbuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-want-to-thank-my-mum-my-agent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so so much for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog i just started following you . and thank you for the coupon i printed one myself .. :D
    woo hooo.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like the blog! Enjoy the coupon, I know I did :)
    I'll try to post them as I find them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...