Thursday, May 26, 2011

Essence Colour & Go Just in Case

I needed something quick and simple today so I grabbed the 1st thing that crossed my path :) It happened to be an Essence Colour & Go polish named Just in Case. It is a coppery, metallic brown. As with most metallics, they can get streaky so it needed careful application, but it was pretty easy with their wider brush (at least for me).

It dried quickly as promised on the bottle. I applied two coats of Just in Case and followed it up with a top coat a few minutes later. I usually like waiting a few minutes between applying my last coat of color and the top coat. When the polish has some time to dry on its own, I find it that I get a lot less shrinking with the topcoat.



You can really see the beautiful metallic shimmer outside. I was so happy that the sun decided to come out even for a few minutes! :D



As promised, quick and simple! Hope you like it :)

Brand: Essence
Collection: Colour & Go
Color Name/Number: 33 Just in Case

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous copper-brown! I didn't get it myself - trying to exercise self-retraint here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, self restraint is hard... especially with these cute Colour & Go polishes... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...