Saturday, May 28, 2011

Aziza Metallic Gray

I have had this polish for quite a while and have absolutely no idea where I got it.
The polish is a metallic gray with lavender undertones. Gorgeous color that I have worn many times. Just wish I knew something about the brand, such as where to find it and what the ingredients are... Have you heard of this brand before???

This is two coats plus a top coat. Unlike most other metallic colors I've tried, this one had little to no streaking...



You can see more of the lavender undertones when it is outside...



If you know anything about this brand please let me know :D

Brand: Aziza
Collection: ?
Color Name/Number: ??? (I'm calling it Metallic Gray for now)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. Super pretty polish! I've never heard of the brand sadly, but would like to if they are all like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the brand has makeup line and they sell the makeup at the Dollar Tree and maybe stores like Family Dollar and Dollar General. Never knew that they made polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take that back, I do recall them making polishes but the shades are so pedestrian to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nail Buff, Thanks! And would like to know what else they have too!

    @Anonymous, thanks for letting me know. I will have to check them out. Maybe the rest of their shades are not any good, but I like this gray :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this brand at the 99c only stores, but the bottles are shaped differently....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the 2nd person who has seen it at the dollar store. I will have to see if it is at any in my area! Thanks so much for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aziza or Aziza II is a brand mainly found in stores like "dollar tree" lately. This polish came from a lipstick/nail polish duo most likely. Haha, u are looking 4 the nail polish and I am looking for the lipstick. Sadly, the silver or purple metallic type of shades have been discontinued from the dollar stores for years now...used 2 b able 2 buy em on eBay but no longer there either. However, since I've purchased many of the nail/lip duos, I subsequently have a collection of these polishes in a few shades. Many are "diamond", which I believe is a little lighter than ur picture. If u do find any left in the 1$ stores where u live, I'd love 2 buy the lipstick from the pack! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not seen any at my local Dollar store, but if I ever do spot them I'll keep you in mind :)
    Do you care about the color?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...