- Polishes: Zoya Dot (pink base), Dillon (minty green), Hudson (lavender) and Rebel (sky blue)
- White nail polish or acrylic paint
- Dotting tool (don't have a dotting tool? Try some dotting tool alternatives)
- Start out by painting your nail using a base color. I used Zoya Dot for this look
- Using white nail polish or acrylic paint and a dotting tool, place dots down the center of the nail starting near the cuticles and working down toward the tip.
- You can make all the dots the same size or alternate between larger and slightly smaller dots as I attempted.
- If you chose to alternate the size of the dots in your first row then create your 2nd and 3rd row by starting opposite to the first one to ensure that each large dot is surrounded by small ones and vise versa.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
As always, I would love to know what you think of this tutorial.
Thanks for looking!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **