- InDecisive Nail Lacquer Jawbreaker
- OPI Blue it out of Proportion (also used OPI You Are so Outta Lime!, Life Gave Me Lemons, and Pink Outside the Box for the rest of the manicure)
- Striping tape
- Apply desired number of coats of base color. Here I used 2 coats of InDecisive Lacquer Jawbreaker
- Arrange 2 pieces of striping tape to create a triangle at the nail half moon. Add another 2 piece of striping tape parallel to the first as shown above
- Using your desired accent color, paint inside the half moon triangle and between the striping tape. For this tutorial, I used OPI Blue it out of Proportion.
- Quickly remove the striping tape before the polish begins to dry to ensure a clean line
- Add a top coat and enjoy!
Easy peasy, right?
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Would you like to see more simple tutorials such as this?
Thanks for looking!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **