The tutorial goes along with a manicure that I posted yesterday inspired by the InDecisive Lacquer polish and name Sparkly Vampire. I keep thinking a vampire would love a mani like this! Or maybe it is just because the tips remind me of fangs! Who knows, but I really enjoyed wearing this and I hope you enjoy this tutorial...
- Polishes: InDecisive Lacquer Sparkly Vampire, SinfulColors Black on Black
- Red hex glitter (mine is from the Born Pretty Store, part of a set. Item #3103)
- Apply desired number of coats of your red polish. Here I used 2 coats of InDecsive Lacquer Sparkly Vampire.
- Paint a corner of the nail using black. Depending on the length of your nails and how steep you want the final point to be, start at the edge of your nail and swipe toward the center of the tip. Don't worry if the line is not perfect since you will be covering it with glitter!
- You can do this using either the polish brush or a detail brush for more control.
- Additionally try marking a dot on the side and the tip of the nail to help guide if necessary.
Thanks for looking!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **