- Polishes: Zoya Dillon (minty green), Hudson (lavender) and Rebel (sky blue), and Brooklyn (gold)
- Small detail brush
- Start out by painting the nails using any of your design colors, preferably the lightest one for easier coverage with other shades. I used Zoya Dillon for my manicure.
- Using your second color and the nail polish brush add random areas (aka blobs) of color. It doesn't have to be perfect so don't worry about making it so. Shown here is Zoya Hudson.
- Using the third color, repeat step #2 to add random areas of color. I used Zoya Rebel. Make sure to leave some of the original base color showing through as well.
- If desired, go back with the base color (the minty green for me) to add areas if you covered up too much in steps #2 or #3
- Using a small detail brush and your outline color, trace along the borders between the different colors. I used Zoya Brooklyn for my manicure.
- Continue until you have outlined all of the colors this way.
- Outline along the edge of the entire nail using the same gold.
- Seal with a top coat and enjoy!
I hope you find this tutorial useful!
As always, I would love to know what you think of it and don't hesitate to ask if something is not clear!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **