Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wacky Laki Turns 3!!!

It is hard to believe, but a few days ago, my little blog turned 3!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who take the time to read this blog, look at the pictures and leave comments! Without your support, encouragement and kind words I would have likely stopped blogging long ago! Knowing that there is someone out there that might enjoy what I have to share is the biggest driving force for me! So THANK YOU!!


This past year has once again gone by like a blur. I guess time does fly when you are having fun!

Although I didn't set out with any specific goals in mind for the past bloggy year, I'm so proud of what I have achieved. And it seems that for the 3rd year of blogging, most good things came in 3 last year...

3 Collaboration Shades...
My 1st was Sea Jewel with piCture pOlish
2nd was Arctic Sunset with Dazzle Dry
And last, but not least was Harvest with InDecisive Nail Lacquer

(click the photos to see the original post...)

3 Stamping Plates (6 images)...
I was one of the winners in the Bundle Monster Create Your Own stamping image contest and 6 of my designs were chosen. They are the drips on plate BM-405, the patches on plate BM-411 and the four full sized images on plate BM-404... My fingers are crossed that I see a few more of my designs in the upcoming 2014 collection...


3 Manicure in the Nail It! March/April 2014 Issue...
I submitted a few manicures for consideration and much to my excitement 3 of them had made it into this issue! And one of them was a manicure featuring my collaboration shade Sea Jewel!!

(click the photos to see the original post...)

2 of my articles in the NAILS HQ interactive magazine...
Ok, so this isn't a 3, but still something fun! The magazine featured my Clean Up Tutorial as well as the Dotting Tools Alternatives...


And I saved the best for last...

3 of YOUR favorite manis!
These 3 manis received the most comments from you! At the end of the day that is what means more to me than anything else! It is not the page views or any other statistics! I truly love to know what you all think and your comments put a huge smile on my face and make it all worth it for me!

(click the photos to see the original post...)


I have no idea what the next year holds in store for this blog, but I'm excited to find out!!

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Anutka :)

29 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and keep doing what You are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    It is a pleasure that you share your creativity with us :)

    I hope your blog meets many years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 3 years! Thanks for all your time that you put into your blog, I always enjoy each and every blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those plates; that's so cool!!! I wore the top image from BM-404 to a job interview! Such great designs. Keep up the great work; love your creations <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another achievement, you featured in a buzz feed which infound on Facebook! It's the toothpaste stain removal post.
    lhttp://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/surprising-things-that-really-work-according-to-pinterest?bffbdiy&s=mobile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!
    You deserve all these kind comments... you're a great nail designer!
    kisses
    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Anutka! I love your blog, you are very creative and talented. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 3 wonderful years of nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many, many congratulations!! :D I hope you have another wonderfull year full of creativity and fun! :) I love your blog! Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Anutka and happy birthday to Wacky Laki! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your blog, which I like a lot and visit it quite often in comparison to other non-Finnish nail blogs. Your accomplishments are huge I think, and tose your favourite manis are loveable. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 3rd anniversary!! keep up the good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blog anniversary! Your blog has always been my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're the best Anutka! And we all love your blog and wonderful swatches and nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on 3 years! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! We all love you and your nail art. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! The tree mani is one of my favorites too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your very creative and talented and I wish you many many more blogging years and a lot of new achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on making it 3 years!!!!! Hoping for many more to come, this is one of my absolute favorite nail blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your manis are so cute and the photographs so well done that you deserve those things and a lot more. Congratulations!!
    I don't use to comment, but I see every single post because they are really good in my opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on everything, Anutka!

    You have a wonderful talent, a great blog (what a name!), wonderful cooperations and wondercul successes with the publications. So many "wonderfuls"... all deserved :-)
    I don't comment often, but I admire every design quietly ;-)
    Al the very best from Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to all the cool manis to come!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a little bit late, but my congratulations come from the heart: happy blog anniversary! I wish you many, many years of blogging and many new nail art ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats, hope next three will be even better :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...