- Three polishes of choice. I used Color Club Look, Don't Tusk (ivory), Lion's Den (gold shimmer), Nail-Robi (dark purple)
- Dotting tool (don't have a dotting tool? Try one of these alternatives!)
- Start by painting your nails your nails with an ivory (or your desired) base color. Apply enough coats to reach opacity and allow to dry as usual.
- Using a shimmery or glittery gold apply random shaped spots to the nail using the polish brush
- With a dotting tool dipped into the purple lacquer, draw 2-3 C-shaped curves around each of the gold spots
- Add small purple spots using the dotting tool by drawing little 'commas' in the space between the larger spots.
- Top coat and enjoy!
Once you 'master' the larger spots, you can try making smaller spots for a more detailed mani...
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and as always I would love to know what you think of this!
Thanks for looking!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **