- White base polished (Wet 'n Wild French White Cream used here)
- Red glitter (OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It)
- Blue glitter (OPI Gone Gonzo!)
- White nail art polish or striping brush to use with any white polish
- Apply desired number of coats of white polish
- As shown above, cover approximately two thirds of the nail at a diagonal with red glitter
- Apply the blue glitter to the remainder of the nail, toward the base
- Using a striping brush and white polish paint a stripe where the two glitters meet
- Paint additional lines over the red glitter, parallel to the first line
- Add a top coat and you are done!
That's all there is to it! Hopefully you can see how easy it can be and will give this a try yourself!
Thanks for looking!