Let me know what you think of this style of tutorial... all images in one block...
- Base polish (Barielle Cashmere or Loose Me)
- Acrylic paint in white and green
- Polish (or acrylic paint) in orange (used here Essie Braziliant)
- Top coat.
- Optional: Essie Pure Pearlfection for shimmer.
1. Apply desired number of base color coats. Shown here 2 coats of Barielle Cashmere or Loose Me.
2. Using white acrylic paint, draw diagonal line from the base of the nail to one side
3. Draw a second diagonal line parallel to the first as shown above
4. Add two more lines perpendicular to the first two, creating a diamond shape
5. Using white acrylic paint fill in the diamond and triangles at each corner
6. When the acrylic paint is dry, apply a coat of Essie Braziliant over the white paint
7. Add a second coat of Essie Braziliant if needed
8. Using green acrylic paint (or nail polish) create an X across the nail
9. Add remaining green lines to complete the argyle pattern as shown above
10. Go over everything with a top coat and enjoy!
- Optional: You can add a shimmer such as Essie Pure Pearlfection prior to top coat if desired. See my original manicure for photos with and without the shimmer.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Let me know what you think of it!
As always, if you give this a try, send me a link... I would love it see it :)
Thanks for looking!