Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunnies...

This manicures is not new. I actually created it for a nail art contest last year here, but I thought it would be fun to show again. Since I don't celebrate Easter, I chose not to participate in the Easter themed Sunday Stamping challenge for the Facebook group Adventures in Stamping, as I usually would. However I am enjoying seeing all their fun manicures and it reminded me of the bunnies that I see running around my neighborhood around this time of the year...

This was one my my first nail art attempts when I started this blog, so it is fun to look back. Unfortunately I don't remember what base I used for the manicure, but the art is acrylic paints...



Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

16 comments:

  1. well worth not participating this week, it's adorb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such cute bunnies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Your bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the bunnies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one perfect manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a very good first attempt at nail art! :D I've done nail art for a couple of yers now and I don't think I would be able to do that :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so darn cute! I want to just squish them! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much girls! These were made quite a while ago. I need to try something detailed like this again. They were fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh, those bunnies are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...