- For the colors I used: Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet, Wet n Wild - French White Creme, Ulta Professional - Green With Envy, Sinful Colors - Envy, Barielle - Tight Knit, Two-Way Nail Art Pen in Yellow
- Detail brush, mine is size #000
- Piece of faux seafoam sponge (or cosmetic wedge)
- Apply desired number of coats of base color.
- I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
- With the white draw petals to create a basic daisy shape
- I used Wet n Wild French White Creme for the petals
- Draw desired number of daises
- With a dark green, draw stems from each daisy to the tip of the nail
- Add a few extra stems without flowers as desired
- I used Ulta Professional Green With Envy for the stems
- Add a yellow dot at the center of the flower
- You can do this using a toothpick, dotting tool, or Nail Art Pen as I did
- With a brown polish add a small outline above the yellow at the top of the flower center
- For this I used Barielle Tight Knit
- Place a dot of green polish on a disposable work surface such a piece of paper or plastic
- Tap the sponge into the polish to work it into the sponge
- Gently tap the sponge on the tip of the nail.
- Don't forget that you can always add more color, but you can't take it off, so be gentle :)
- For sponging I used Sinful Colors Envy
- Add a top coat and you are done!
As always, I'd love to hear your thought, comments and suggestions!
Thanks for looking!