Here they are in no particular order...
- I'm thankful for... this blog itself because it gives me a great creative outlet for my artistic side. I'm always wanting to discover new things, try new techniques, improve my photo skills and share it all here on this little piece of the web. The blog also forces me to take better care of my nails for which I'm very thankful :)
- I'm thankful for... every comment from those who take the time to read my blog and let me know what you think about it. The comments truly keep me going especially on days when I want to just give up blogging or am feeling to lazy to photograph, edit, or write about the manicures. I saw a sidebar button on someone's blog that said "your comments feed by blog" and I have to say that is 100% true. I know not everyone who reads this or glances at it has time to comment and I completely understand since I often do that myself, but for those who take the time I'm extremely thankful!
- I'm thankful for... all the followers. I don't say this enough because I don't want to concentrate on just numbers. What I'm really thankful for is just the fact that there are those of you who take the time to follow and read my blog. I'm not too concerned if you choose to follow publicly, privately, via Google Reader, Facebook, or just bookmark the blog and stop by sometime... :)
- I'm thankful for... all the other wonderful blogs out there. It is through these blogs that I have discovered the true art of the manicure. I have learned how to file my nails, care for my cuticles and clean up after polishing. I have learned what B3F means and what the safe polishes are so that I'm more conscious of what I purchase and what I put on my nails. It is thanks to these ladies and their gorgeous manicures that I have been inspired to try stamping, sponging, water marbling, and so much more. There are still so many things that I want to try... I can't express my gratitude enough for all their knowledge and inspiration! Although it is also thanks to these ladies that I have discovered what a lemming is and that is something I would rather not know ;)
- I'm thankful for... the girl time that I have gotten to spend with my friends while playing with polishes. I hope there will be many more gatherings of this nature in our near future! :)
- I'm thankful for... those in my life who support this endeavor. One such supporter has always been and still is my boyfriend. He is always willing to comment on my manicures when I stick them in front of his face, whether it is with a shrug, a "cool", a "meh", or some other brief statement of acknowledgment. There have been plenty of times when I'm so wrapped up in working on the manicure, the photos, or the blog post that I have ignored him completely and he still somehow manages to be patient with me. So I'm extremely thankful for that!
- I'm thankful for... the 31 day challenge. I look back on where I started and see a huge difference in my manicures, my photos and my skills. Even though this challenge is taking me soooo much longer to complete than it really should, I'm glad I did it. I'm also thankful that I'm almost done with it and will soon be able to move on to new things :D
I tag all the other blogger reading this post to think about or write about what you are thankful for in your blog!
Thanks for reading!