Monday, January 19, 2015

Flakie Firebird!

Hi Lovelies! Today I have more flakie nail art for you. This is another manicure that I created and wore a while back because I simply couldn't swatch the flakies and not enjoy wearing each of them at least for a little bit.


For this manicure I used a base of Glam Polish Comet Storm, layered over OPI Push & Pur-Pull. You can see swatches of this combination in my review of the Glam Polish Fantasia Flakies. I stamped the bird and it's fiery tail from Born Pretty Store plate BP-15 using Maybelline Bold Gold.


I just love the multi-color flakies as a subtle mini explosion of color behind this bird...




I'd love to know what you think of this mani! Don't hesitate to leave me a comment :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)


** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. That patters is pretty itself, but combined with the flakies it looks simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it over the flakies too! I just love the mini explosion of color underneath :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this is so pretty! I love the image you've used here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty :) I may have to get that plate...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is definitely a great plate! I picked it up for just a dollar on sale, so it was totally worth it :)

      Delete
  5. This is just stunning! Your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...