Friday, June 28, 2013

Bye, Bye Google Reader...

If you follow blogs through Google Reader as I do, then you are most likely already aware that Google will be retiring the service at the end of this month. A variety of different readers have positioned themselves in hopes of taking over. If you have not done so already, I urge you to pick a new reader and transfer your saved feeds before Google shuts their reader down.

Two of the currently popular options are Bloglovin' and Feedly. They both allow you to quickly and easily import all of your feeds from Google Reader to their service. My personal preference is Feedly as it more closely mimics Google Reader plus provides additional features which I am starting to explore. It can be accessed both online and through an App for smartphones/tablets.

Either service you choose, you can find me...



If those don't strike your fancy, you can follow & keep in touch with me on...




If there is a different service that you are using and need help finding my blog feed there, please let me know and I can try to help!

P.S. You can always find these follow buttons on the right hand side of the blog...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. How can I get a Feedly button? And is there a way to "claim" your blog like on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah, I don't think you can claim the blog as you do on Bloglovin'. It is more of an RSS feeder as Google Reader was. You can generate code for the Feedly button here: http://www.feedly.com/factory.html
    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Feedly! I saw this post on feedly as a matter of fact. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mimisan, Yay! Thank you for subscribing :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...