For this manicure I started out with a base of Color Club Evolution and Pearl-spective, which I showed you a few days ago. To create a little scene for the birds and make them feel at home, I stamped some white clouds and branches from Mash plate Mash-34. The clouds were stamped using Wet 'n Wild French White Creme and the branches using Sally Hansen Coco a-go-go and Color Club Wild Cactus for the leaves.
Once the 'scene' was set, I added two birds from the Fake Tattoos Bird Design sheet...
Applying the tattoos is very simple:
- Cut out the desired tattoo and remove the plastic cover
- Press onto the nail in desired location. They are a bit sticky so should easily stay in place when you position them.
- Apply water to the back of the tattoo using a wet cotton ball or paper towel and hold for a few seconds.
- The paper backing should easily slide off to reveal the tattoo.
- Allow tattoo to dry for a few minutes and then add a top coat!
A few more shots of the manicure...
Thanks for looking and commenting!
** Products were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **