- Base color polish (I'm using Cosmetic Arts gold foil (no name))
- Clear polish
- Olympic ring corresponding colors:
- Blue (Barielle Surf's Up), Black (Wet 'n Wild Black Creme), Red (China Glaze Adventure Red-y), Yellow (Barielle Sunshine), Green (Sinful Colors Envy)
- Ziplock bag or sheet protector
- Ballpoint pen refill (ink cartridge)
- Tweezers, Cuticle nippers
- Using clear polish paint a small rectangle on the plastic bag. Allow it to dry completely for a few hours.
- Make a small puddle of nail polish on a disposable surface. Dip the end of the pen refill into the polish.
- Press the pen refill onto the clear nail polish square to create a circle
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create the first row of circles
- Repeat the steps again to create the second row. Go back over the first row with any colors you might wish to overlap.
- Allow the polish to dry then using tweezers peel the decal off the plastic
- Apply desired number of basecoats of polish. Allow the polish to dry until it is sticky (not fully dry)
- Place the decal in desired position on the nail
- Using cuticle nippers, trim off the excess polish along the cuticles. Alternatively you can trim off excess clear polish prior to applying the decal to the nail
- Apply top coat and you are done!
I'd love to know what you think of this and don't hesitate to ask questions if something is not clear :)
Thanks for looking!