Friday, July 15, 2011

Essence Colour & Go Everybody's Talking About...

When I had a little impromptu nail polishing fun with friends about a month ago, the biggest hit was a little bottle of Essence Colour & Go Everybody's Talking About. I had yet to try this one for myself. It is a fun, bright raspberry pink that is great for summer. I applied 2 coats plus a top coat for my manicure.

This color was a difficult one to photograph in the light box so I will start out with the photos taken outside first since they are the true color.



And the light box photos came out redder than the true color...



Brand: Essence
Collection: Colour & Go
Color Name/Number: Everybody's Talking About, 29

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing shade :) never seen it before but I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a very nice one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...