- 3 polishes of your choice. Shown here OPI Coca-Cola Red, My Signature is "DC" (silver) and Today I Accomplished Zero (black jelly with red glitter)
- Striping tape of any color (I purchased mine on Ebay, but there are lots of other places to get it!)
- Paint your nails the desired base color and allow it to dry completely.
- You can speed this up by using a quick dry top coat or drops
- For my thumb, I used a similar chevron arrangement as on my ring finger, but a simple stripe would work just as well.
I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial! Please don't hesitate to ask questions and let me know what you think of this!
Thanks for looking!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **