Saturday, January 11, 2014

Press Release: Nicole by OPI New Nail Lacquers for 2014

New Year, New Color!

Nicole by OPI Launches New Nail Lacquers for 2014

Nicole by OPI announces 15 new nail lacquers for 2014, featuring a range of shades from dark blue and cool mint to bright sorbet hues, as well as metallic shimmers and creamy nudes. These highly-pigmented lacquers offer nail fans a unique, varied color palette ideal for coordinating with the latest fashion trends.

“Maintaining manicures is an important goal to have on the New Year’s resolution list! Perfectly painted nails are one of the best accessories any fashionista can have,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “It’s easy to add this finishing touch to any look with so many stylish shimmers and vivid tones. With a wide array of options, wearers can truly express their personality through these shades, whether they change up hues often or mix and match to create fun nail designs.”


The new lacquers for 2014 include:

Be Awesome
A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.

Sweet Surrender
Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.

Fabulous is My Middle Name
Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.

Always a Flirt!
This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.

Something About Spring
When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!

At Least I Pink So
I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.

I’ll Have the Salmon
I’m hooked on this peachy-pink!

Yoga-then-Yogurt
Oh my! This creamy white is quite yummy!

That’s Putting it Mild
This luscious, creamy nude makes a big fashion statement.

Taupe of My Class
This earthy taupe is a real overachiever.

I Shop Mintage
A timeless minty green with real retro appeal.

Teal Me Something New
This of-the-moment teal has headline-making style.

Oh That’s Just Grape!
How am I supposed to resist this cool and juicy violet?

The Blue is So You!
This dramatically dark blue was created with you in mind.

Emerald Empowered
When I wear this gemstone green, I feel like I can conquer the world!

Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. The 15 new nail lacquers will be available in stores beginning January 2014 for $7.99 each at retailers including select Walmart, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, ULTA, H-E-B, Meijer and Duane Reade locations. In Canada, these shades will be available for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, Loblaw, and London Drug. For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

About Nicole by OPI:
Nicole by OPI offers a salon-quality range of bold, fashion-forward nail lacquers. The brand’s heritage is based on OPI’s well-established foundation of excellence in both color and technology, providing premium products to a broad range of consumers looking for trendsetting nail lacquers. Known for its celebrity collaborations and partnerships, the brand invites consumers to be creative and confident by expressing themselves through color. Currently, Nicole by OPI range boasts over 120 shades, including retailer-exclusive lacquers, and serves as the color authority for the younger demographic.


** All information and photos provided by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **

2 comments:

  1. I think I will have to get Be Awesome after seeing pics of it on Instagram! I love diamond shaped glitter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that diamond shaped glitter too! I can't wait to play around with it. I've seen some gorgeous nail art already :)

      Delete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...