Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge!

Just a little post to let you know I will be starting a Halloween nail art challenge. I had a case of commitment issues, but decided to give it a chance at the last minute. I really loved doing themed nails last year. My challenge of choice is the Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge by datyorkLOVES.

It is a self paced challenge which is what sold me on it. There are 10 themes to complete during the month of October. My plan is to start on the 4th and post every 3rd day with the last challenge falling on the 31st! I might shift a few of them, however, if they fall on a Sunday so I can keep up with the stamping challenges. For more information on the challenge or to join head over to this Facebook event...


There are other Halloween challenges to consider and follow along...

From Glitter obsession. This one was really tempting, but I had already committed (at least in my head) to the other one...


From Lacquer Dreams...


From Crumpet's Nail Tarts...


If one was really motivated (and I'm not that motivated), one could really participate in all the challenges. They only overlap on a few day ;)

Will you be doing any challenges for Halloween this year?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha I'm doing two! I just want to do them all! I'm doing a music and a halloween/october themed one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, you are certainly more brave and I am to take on two challenges at once :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I think I might do the first challenge you mentioned too. It's casual pace has me interested. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do try it out! I like the casual pace as well. Have been moving things around as I have time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...