The Born Pretty Store leopard water decals (Item #5626) come in a large sheet with four different designs. Each design is made up of ten different decals which is enough for one full manicure or can be used for accent nails in multiple manis. These seem to run a little on the narrow side and since there are only 10 designs, there is not too much variety for picking the right size for each nail. Still I didn't have any trouble cutting them to size for my nails....
For a good chuckle, you can try to read the instructions on the back of the package... Influenza A? Huh?
Ok, here are the steps that I took to apply them!
- Start out with either bare nails or desired base coat/color. I chose to paint my nails white so that any issues with the wraps would be less noticeable
- Cut out the nail wraps to desired size & shape to match your nails. This is probably the most difficult part of the application and since the decals are rectangular and there isn't a nice curved edge to work with as is common for nail wraps
- Remove the clear plastic film
- Soak the decal in water for 10-20 seconds until it slides easily off the paper backing
- Slide the decal onto your nail and align as desired. You can slide the decal around as long as it is still wet.
- Gently blot dry with a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Trim any excess decals around the nail
- Seal with your favorite top coat.
It should hopefully look something like this...
Overall I like these water decals. Although they are not the easiest to apply simply because you need to mess around with cutting them to size, I think the patterns are really beautiful and crisp which makes up for the trouble.
What do you think of these water decals?
You can find these and other water decals at BornPrettyStore.com
For 10% off your order you can use my discount code of AG5J61
Thanks for looking!
** Products were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **