Saturday, August 31, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge

Just a quick post to let you know that I have lost my mind and decided to join The 31 Day Challenge starting tomorrow. Why lost my mind might you ask? Well for one thing it means that I will be double posting on a lot of days to keep up with the challenge as well as polish/product reviews. If that isn't enough, I will be on vacation for a week next month, so yeah... lost my mind and I will probably fail miserably to keep up, but I'll give it my best and complete it (at some point)!

I did this challenge when I first started blogging back in 2011 and learned so much. I really credit that first challenge for getting me started on nail art. At the time I did it on my own and took about 3 months to complete. I have been wanting to do challenge again and see my progress. Following along with some super talented ladies is just icing on the cake and an opportunity that I cannot pass up...


This image is courtesy of Chalkboard Nails. Check out her blog for further details on the challenge and YAY I'm super excited!!!

Will you be joining this challenge??

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

13 comments:

  1. you're my hero =)

    I wish I could do this too, but I'm not sure... it must take too much time =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see your creations. Will be stopping by daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just decided I'd do it too! Can't wait to see your design! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be doing it! Very excited to see everyone's art (which will all be better than mine)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm.. you are crazy :D but I'm already excited to see what you will come up with for the challenge :)) I'm sure you'll do many awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've decided to do it this time around! I've never done the 31 day challenge so this'll be interesting. Hopefully I can keep up! It'll be the longest nail challenge I will have done to date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you come up! There's no way I would embark on a challenge this long. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I'm doing the challenge as well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be joining this challenge as well! Like you back in 2011, I'm a new blogger, and I'm hoping this challenge will teach me a lot about nail art and how to improve my blog. I hope I have the amount of success you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much everyone! I know it is crazy to start a challenge like this, but I have faith! LOL! Hope you'll all stick with me and I look forward to seeing everyone's manicures too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you please do 24: The Hunger Games? :D I would love a hungergames nail art by you

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Eva, thank you so much! I have not seen or read The Hunger Games! I will see if something inspires me :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...