Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sally Hansen Shimmering Lilac...

I was feeling really uninspired when choosing what polish to wear this morning so I settled on pink for Pink Wednesday. If you are not familiar with this, it is a group of nail polish bloggers that decided that each Wednesday they will paint their nails pink. I'm not commited enough to do this every week, but sometimes I play along anyways.

Today I chose my last unswatched Sally Hansen (does that mean I need to get more?). It is from the Hard as Nails collection and called Shimmering Lilac. I see the "shimmering" part of the name, but the lilac part I'm completely missing. It is a pretty metallic pink, no lilac in sight. I applied two coats for full coverage and topped it off with a clear coat. It needs a really light hand because it does get streaky...



Actually sunny for a few minutes (in between the clouds) so I could capture the shimmer outside...



A really pretty color, but I'm still not sure what I think about this one. I used to love colors like this... somehow not feeling it now...

Brand: Sally Hansen
Collection: Hard as Nails
Color Name/Number: 40 Shimmering Lilac

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Lilac? You are right, I don't see it alot. Very pretty pink though (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't see lilac! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks peachy pink to me, so I agree. Where in the world is the lilac?! Anyway, the colour is gorgeous and so wearable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree it is very wearable... works well for work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...